Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upcoming Memphis Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting closer!!

Came here to share this!

Do showrooms and service centers typically have publicly accessible Superchargers? Because that would also be a good place for another Supercharger location.

My understanding is they did in the past but they are trying not to going forward. The service manager said something to the effect of there not being pubic chargers at this dealership/showroom, but that some would be available nearby at some point in the future.

Reactions: LoudMusic
Photo Credit: Ty W. from the Memphis Facebook Group.

Attachments

• FB9EFDC6-5FB6-457B-9299-3B036F2A14FF.jpeg
    FB9EFDC6-5FB6-457B-9299-3B036F2A14FF.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 88
My understanding is that when Knoxville started delivering cars, people received text messages that their delivery location had been updated.
That’s what happened for me. Upon ordering my M3, it was scheduled for Nashville delivery but then later I received the text message “Tesla Update - We are pleased to share that our new location in Knoxville at West Town Mall is anticipated to be open for deliveries soon. We have updated your pick up location to Knoxville.”

Reactions: imola.zhp
Hello, we live in Memphis and buying a Tesla. Can anyone recommend a local electrician with experience installing Tesla wall chargers (in a garage)? Thanks

I stopped by today, at 550. There were 2 guys in the back closing up. The door says service closes at 5PM so I didn't bother them. It also says sales is open 7 days per week and closes at 7PM. The front/sales area is as pictures above, there are still empty spaces where desks and computers should go. There is a model X with the doors open/up in the middle of the sales space. There are no visible/accessible Superchargers but there are several wall chargers back by the loaners. Lastly, behind the store there is a 2nd, very large, fenced in area to store/deliver cars.

This place is going to be huge.

Reactions: imola.zhp
I stopped by today, at 550. There were 2 guys in the back closing up. The door says service closes at 5PM so I didn't bother them. It also says sales is open 7 days per week and closes at 7PM. The front/sales area is as pictures above, there are still empty spaces where desks and computers should go. There is a model X with the doors open/up in the middle of the sales space. There are no visible/accessible Superchargers but there are several wall chargers back by the loaners. Lastly, behind the store there is a 2nd, very large, fenced in area to store/deliver cars.

This place is going to be huge.

I'm surprised they don't have a piece of painters tape over the sales hours for the time being.

Anyone been able to find out where the new Memphis Super Charger is gong to be located?
Tesla’s website shows one to be installed downtown next year. I believe Matt, the Service Manager, said another location would be going in somewhere near the store but it is not represented on Tesla’s website yet. As large as the lot is, I’m surprised they don’t put one out front, along Germantown Parkway.

Attachments

• 08A21400-2192-4FB6-AEE3-975E953304E0.jpeg
    08A21400-2192-4FB6-AEE3-975E953304E0.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 35