Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upcoming Memphis Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that is just the city center of Memphis. You can zoom in on many other ’to be’ chargers and they are often just city centers. Not sure why sometimes they put neighborhood specific markers vs city center.

Thanks for sharing this, I sent it to a friend and he was confused about the location as well. The Bass Pro Pyramid is right there, so I thought perhaps it would be built there. So perhaps this is for the new location out near the store, great insight.

Reactions: Wildcat84
Is anyone from the Memphis area keeping an eye out for the new supercharger location? Tesla claim "Target opening in Q1 2022", which obviously doesn't mean much but we're past the halfway mark for Q1 2022 so there should at least be a permit on the books. I'd look it up myself if I knew how but I'm not getting anywhere with my web searches.

Its been discussed in the FB Memphis-Tesla group but no one has seen anything. Although the map shows near the city-center, someone at the store said the new location would be "near the store." This person also said the store would be in Bartlett (probably Covington Pike area) and it ended up in Cordova, so keep that in mind.

• Funny
Reactions: LoudMusic