Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upcoming new owner... last minute questions!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

number12

Supporting Member
Aug 16, 2016
Tesla
So I have pretty much waited to the last minute (with the pushed up delivery), and am running out of time on some of these questions.. Any help would be incredibly appreciated!

Financing:
Has anyone registered their car in their business name, and still used alliant?
Did you send Tesla a county business license... and they ok it?
Random question. I have a SC drivers license, but a GA business. Am I able to register to the car in GA with a SC DL if its in the business name? Basically business owns car, but I am the primary driver (insurance and otherwise)

Anyone to call Alliant directly to ask business question? Also on MyTesla... if you click Tesla financing and fill out that survey/form is that alliant - is that first step?

Delivery
Did everyone take a test drive before signing? Taking delivery 27th and I am sure it will be very busy there but want to find any problems since I live 3 hours away from SC

How are minor gaps an imperfections handled?

Also what percentage of people get extended warranty... not sure if i I will have car for 4 years... so how much does it up "resale value"... can you finance extended warranty... and do you also have to get service plan to make warranty valid?

Thank you so much!