Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upcoming Tesla owner in FredCo MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to the forum....

I have been following Tesla for a while now. As a system engineering designer, I love what this company has done in the face of what others said couldn't be done.

We visited the DC store in early March and went back the next day for test drive. We were instantly in (more) love with the car, but I wasn't ready yet to commit...but now I've had my last summer with my convertible, it is older, and I need a car more appropriate for our infant daughter...as I mentioned in a post on the other forum, I love that she will grow up seeing a car never needing gas.

I was hesitant on the price, but my wife (yes, I am lucky) talked me into it. I am not really an early adopter even though I love working on the latest new technology, but feel it is important to "vote" for this sort of technology.

So, order placed and confirmed on 10/3 for an S85. The current tentative delivery date is 12/11. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the forum. It has been very useful during the wait period.

-Rob

Hello to the forum....

I have been following Tesla for a while now. As a system engineering designer, I love what this company has done in the face of what others said couldn't be done.

We visited the DC store in early March and went back the next day for test drive. We were instantly in (more) love with the car, but I wasn't ready yet to commit...but now I've had my last summer with my convertible, it is older, and I need a car more appropriate for our infant daughter...as I mentioned in a post on the other forum, I love that she will grow up seeing a car never needing gas.

I was hesitant on the price, but my wife (yes, I am lucky) talked me into it. I am not really an early adopter even though I love working on the latest new technology, but feel it is important to "vote" for this sort of technology.

So, order placed and confirmed on 10/3 for an S85. The current tentative delivery date is 12/11. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the forum. It has been very useful during the wait period.

-Rob

Welcome to the posting world, Rob. You'll love the car. I've driven 17k since February

Last edited: