Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 17.18.50

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car from service last night and it showed scheduled update. Downloaded overnight. Absolutely no release notes! There is a very faint sentence saying something like "bug fixes" or something like that. Only thing I noticed was possibly improvement in my AP1 (seemed more assured steering somehow). Anyone else got this update?

No, not that one, but you don't get "Release Notes" for the version that's on the car when you get it, aside from the owner's manual. Perhaps this update from what you had has no new features and only bug fixes. Nothing to see here.

Could this be the update that contains the "Easter egg menu"?? It has been reported installed on AP2 vehicles and can be accessed by either swiping the "T" screen or there may be a Popup Menu near the Vehicle's name. I don't have it, but reporting what some said on AP2 access.

I received my new 75D yesterday, with 17.18.50.

It does not show Auto High Beam in the release notes or the settings.

How do these version numbers work? It seems like this is a later version than 17.17.4, which did have Auto High Beam. Did they retract the feature or could this be an earlier software release than 17.17.4?

How do these version numbers work? It seems like this is a later version than 17.17.4, which did have Auto High Beam. Did they retract the feature or could this be an earlier software release than 17.17.4?
You did? Can you sign up on ev-fw.com? Every report for this firmware so far is for AP 1.0 cars, which makes it strange on your car with 2.0. 24 reports and all are 1.0 or no AP. The latest for 2.0 is 17.17.17 (52 AP 2.0 reports).

You did? Can you sign up on ev-fw.com? Every report for this firmware so far is for AP 1.0 cars, which makes it strange on your car with 2.0. 24 reports and all are 1.0 or no AP. The latest for 2.0 is 17.17.17 (52 AP 2.0 reports).

Lee,

I just tried to do this. I got my handle into the system but I can make no further progress. When I try to enter my vehicle nothing seems to happen. When I try to get a "token" it says I'm not logged in. When I click the Log On/Sign Up link, it takes me to Home (because I am already signed in). I tried this in both Safari and Chrome browsers.

I wonder if there is some issue with my handle, which has a space in it?

John

Auto high beam is an Autopilot feature. Did you buy Autopilot?

Current version numbers are a two digit year and two digit week of release, followed by a random number that we assume is a sequential build number for that week.

• Informative
Reactions: Jobbeke
Lee,

I just tried to do this. I got my handle into the system but I can make no further progress. When I try to enter my vehicle nothing seems to happen. When I try to get a "token" it says I'm not logged in. When I click the Log On/Sign Up link, it takes me to Home (because I am already signed in). I tried this in both Safari and Chrome browsers.

I wonder if there is some issue with my handle, which has a space in it?

John
Hm, that's an interesting issue... There is at least one other user with a space in the ID, but I don't know how it got there... it's not my site.. :)

Not sure your handle needs to match your userID at TMC. @HankLloydRight Any ideas?