Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update : 17.28.4cf44833

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got OTA.
No new release notes.
Just installed. I hope this is much better then the previous 17.28.xx, as I still prefer 17.17.4
This Because of problems with automatic lane change.
As within Europe this is rather important. By overtaking a car, it should be quick and smouth. So quick left , pass the car , and quickly to the right , back in the former lane. This last phase was terrible, as the car took as much as 500 meters to return. Certainly at German motorways, were cars are driving 200km/h sometimes, this is very dangerous. It's very important to get back in your lane after passing a car as quick as possible.

Hope to test this today.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Reactions: PaulusdB
I also have much better lane changes. One big thing I noticed is on a road that I travel frequently the county has changed the speed limit from 35 to 45 and then to 55. Before this update the display showed 35 for the whole road (the limit when it was built). I noticed as I passed each sign the display now changes. Maybe we are seeing the first release of speed limit sign reading - at least in my Model S. Anyone else see this?

Reactions: dragonxt