Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2022.16.1.1 Screwed Up Rear Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Feb 20, 2022 Model S LR just received update 2022.16.1.1 and it screwd up the rear screen. You can see from pic it is squashed and stretched. Not only is the view screwed up, the touch control is off too. You have to touch to the left of what you want to affect. Climate controls work ok. I only saw and tested YouTube.
20220609_072423.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: WilliamG
My Model S LR received update 2022.16.1.1 last night, and today my autopilot and auto steer is completely unavailable, and I've lost all visualizations of cars, trucks, traffic cones, etc. on my main screen. Oops! I haven't looked at my rear screen, but I assume that is probably jacked up as others have reported here...

I'm also hoping for a quick update to fix these obvious bugs... I really enjoy using autopilot/autosteer nearly every day, and it's annoying that they are not available right now.

Anyone else having similar difficulties with this update?

Just noticed today a new to me SirusXM app on my Plaid. Different from what I had at delivery in August 2021. I called Sirius and subscribed … now it appears to be working when have clear view to sky. Must have cone from a reason firmware update? Previously , could only get it on cell , but live in Rockies in CO where cell coverage is spotty … this is a game changer for me! Anyone else notice this new app?

After reading this, i checked my car and it's the same for me. Note that if you start media thorough main screen in front, the ratio looks correct in rear.

Definitely a bug from 2022.16.1.1 since it was working fine right before the update.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Daniel454
My Model S LR received update 2022.16.1.1 last night, and today my autopilot and auto steer is completely unavailable, and I've lost all visualizations of cars, trucks, traffic cones, etc. on my main screen. Oops! I haven't looked at my rear screen, but I assume that is probably jacked up as others have reported here...

I'm also hoping for a quick update to fix these obvious bugs... I really enjoy using autopilot/autosteer nearly every day, and it's annoying that they are not available right now.

My autopilot was not affected.

I had the exact same thing. Did the update, then two drives later this message showed up. I did a two button reset and its gone for now. We'll see if it come back. I haven't checked my rear screen yet though.