Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2022.20.x — Tesla Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had 20.5 for two days and I’m definitely having issues with LTE connectivity.

And the navigation route plotted on the UI has been just plain wrong as well.
OH that explains why my music would not play, yep the same LTE issues here as well. Nav would not even find any destinations figured I was in a "dead zone" but this makes more sense.

Reactions: navguy12
Small change. They removed the signal strength on DAB radio stations and marks both FM and DAB as fm stations. I experienced something strange this evening, when I was playing music from bluetooth and turning the indicators on, the music would stutter and the camera feed in the stutter/blank out for a short moment. This is a 21'dec Model Y from China on 2022.20.5

Small change. They removed the signal strength on DAB radio stations and marks both FM and DAB as fm stations. I experienced something strange this evening, when I was playing music from bluetooth and turning the indicators on, the music would stutter and the camera feed in the stutter/blank out for a short moment. This is a 21'dec Model Y from China on 2022.20.5
I had the music stutter issue, but it was about three updates ago. It went away with the next update.

Been running 2022.20.5 all week, I swear my 22’M3P feels like it has some pep in its step now. At 59% today, upper curve around 75-100MPH seems like it’s pulling harder. DFW traffic, 75MPH is slow around here, lol.

I thought it had been doing Speed Assist for ages? Certainly seemed like it was in the UK.
Partially. The software ignored speed limit signs on motorways which can be difficult given the prevalence of cameras. It will be interesting to see if this changes with the new release. Also the speed limit information is also fed by Google data so it looks like it is reading speed limit signs when it might not be.

Loaded yesterday. Interesting enhancement.
2020 MY/AWD/FSD/20” Wheels/Blue/Black
B632E048-2100-4E05-9913-6903A0D823A2.jpeg

There is a bug in 2022.20.5 for me. My MY reads the variable speed limit on the M25 (great, and about time), but 300metres later it reverts back to 70, until the next speed limit at the next overhead gantry. It’s almost there, but not quite perfect.

There is a bug in 2022.20.5 for me. My MY reads the variable speed limit on the M25 (great, and about time), but 300metres later it reverts back to 70, until the next speed limit at the next overhead gantry. It’s almost there, but not quite perfect.

Was the variable speed limit higher than 70? If so I think the map overrides the detection, so it's fairly pointless...