Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 22.16.1.2 And Cellphone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The muted microphone and non-functioning voice commands started for me with 2022.16.2 and 2022.16.3 didn’t fix it. Voice commands have only sporadically been understood if I didn’t use my phone to make/receive a call. I Just made a successful test call from the car while parked in my driveway after upgrading to 2022.20.6, and my mic worked again. I’ll see if it’s truly fixed with the next couple of drives.
Fingers crossed.

08/21 build MYLR/white/black/5/20”/tow/AB

The muted microphone and non-functioning voice commands started for me with 2022.16.2 and 2022.16.3 didn’t fix it. Voice commands have only sporadically been understood if I didn’t use my phone to make/receive a call. I Just made a successful test call from the car while parked in my driveway after upgrading to 2022.20.6, and my mic worked again. I’ll see if it’s truly fixed with the next couple of drives.
Fingers crossed.

08/21 build MYLR/white/black/5/20”/tow/AB
Scott, thanks for the update, this is a problem all over. I have called my service center twice to complain about the issues. I just keep getting the same did you do a reset. You would think that if enough people were calling about the same issue, Tesla would know about it and start deploying a fix.