Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update failed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lastest update failed twice. anyone else have this happen, I've had no issues with any other updates. On top of that, after it failed the first time, the touch screen would not play any music from radio or spotify etc. I had to reboot the touch screen and even then it didn't reboot normally.

Lastest update failed twice. anyone else have this happen, I've had no issues with any other updates.
You should contact your SC with your Tesla App.

They might be able to diagnostic the issue and push a new update.

I had a similar issue on my M3 after getting the HW3 installed as they had to go down two releases back.

I had to reboot the touch screen and even then it didn't reboot normally.
You can try to perform a deep reboot by selecting a different type of wheels, I read that could solve some problems.

Last edited:
You should contact your SC with your Tesla App.

They might be able to diagnostic the issue and push a new update.

I had a similar issue on my M3 after getting the HW3 installed as they had to go down two releases back.

You can try to perform a deep reboot by selecting a different type of wheels, I read that could solve some problems.
I did the wheel thing. It then did an update to the previous update. Still don't have current.