Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email yesterday, picking up car from Wellington next Tuesday, can't remember feeling excited when getting our last new car RAV4, but looking forward to this one, just hope I can get them both in the garage, otherwise, the Toyota will lose out. Also get to find out if our Tesla wall charger works, it was installed 5 months ago.
If wall charger got breathing light, it works...
Congratulation on finally getting your hands on your M3... they are normal size sedan so should easily fit in 2 car garage alongside Rav4 with room to spare... only issue would be opening the door as they need more space than average doors - but if you got FSD, you can simply drive in/out with Summon mode and get around issue of getting door jammed or scratched...

I park it along in double car garage, still use Summon - because I can - lol.

Yes got green light on charger, but electrician who put it in did not know how to test it. Did have to get a Wifi mesh to get signal to it. Must tidy garage over weekend...again!
you can test by connecting to it via mobile... lights are indicators for different state so if it breaths green it's all ready to charge.
I put all efforts to get it a Wi-Fi... but never used wifi to connect to charger ever... because once car there you simply program car to charge at certain times instead of programming charger to charge only at certain times...