Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
guys who got on the promo list and cant find the email. Double check spam folders too and promotions tab if your using gmail. i found mine in there.
Great advice! Also, there's 2 more email batches going out Saturday and Sunday. Rest assured there is enough inventory to satisfy the demand for everyone on the list in addition to regular orders coming in. :)

Reactions: JimmySure
Thank you! A 3rd row will be available in the future, however, we want to be transparent as this shipment took a lot longer than we anticipated. Many retailers are dealing with the same issues due to the nationwide supply chain issues. Due to these issues we are providing a rough timeline of about 6 months. They will be available as a standalone purchase when they are available. This isn't the news we want to give for 7 seater Model Y owners, however we want to be realistic in the current environment we are in right now. We hope these constraints ease up in the near future, but we hope this information is valuable to our customers.
Thanks - totally makes sense. Appreciate the transparency! No rush for me, 3rd row isn't used that often, so it would be on my list of "eventual" accessories ;)

Haven't received an email yet but will wait for the weekend email batches. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Batch 2 was just sent out this morning. The final batch will be sent out tomorrow approximately 11AM EST tomorrow morning. If you have not received anything by that time please reach out to us and we will get you taken care of.

Have a great weekend,
Ian

LDCRS

Reactions: labmixz
All codes and notifications have been sent, if you have not received your code, please check your spam folder and DM us.

Thank you everyone for your support! Other than the shipping delay to the Amazon warehouses, we hope the buying experience was as seamless as possible. We can’t wait to start seeing them be delivered to you all.

Definitely post some pictures here and leave a review on Amazon to let us know how we did!

All codes and notifications have been sent, if you have not received your code, please check your spam folder and DM us.

Thank you everyone for your support! Other than the shipping delay to the Amazon warehouses, we hope the buying experience was as seamless as possible. We can’t wait to start seeing them be delivered to you all.

Definitely post some pictures here and leave a review on Amazon to let us know how we did!
Got my code and ordered yesterday. Thanks for providing a good example of clear, open communication with your customers for others to follow. Will post pics and a review once in place.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Just received mine. Don't have my MY yet so can't attest to fit but first impressions are good. The back grip is exactly the same as teslashields, passive but hopefully won't slide around. The front texture is slightly more grippy than teslashields. Looking forward to putting them in and testing them out.

Attachments

• 20211029_145710.jpg
    20211029_145710.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 962
So just got mine, though my MYP isn't going to be here for a few weeks. I have my 2020 MYLR with 3d maxpiders to compare to though.

I'm not too worried about the less sticky grip of the LDCRS compared to maxpider. The maxpiders are almost too grippy. The floor mats are basically wedged between all the corners of the car so they really shouldn't move on anybody.

The material seems very similar to maxpider. The LDCRS seem a little thicker. Appreciate the no logo. All came well packaged and the middle mat was lightly folded so did not have a hard crease (my first maxpider middle mat had a terrible hard crease and I had to get a manufacturer replacement). However....I immediately notice that the creases that form the sides are MUCH less than the maxpiders.

From the amazon pictures, I was expecting well formed, large corners/sidewalls ->

Screenshot_1.jpg

Here is what they look like though compared to maxpider (maxpider on left with aftermarket tesla logo) ->

20211029_153501.jpg

20211029_153521.jpg

20211029_160416.jpg

20211029_153648.jpg

20211029_153702.jpg

The side walls are much shorter...and the "back" edge (the one closest to the seats) is VERY much shorter, and lies almost flat.

The middle row has larger sides, and should be fine ->

20211029_154427.jpg

Now...I'm not buying mats to hold a pool of water to soak my feet in, or not butchering a cow inside the car or anything, so I am guessing these are still going to work. I mean, my honda odyssey mats have tiny lips and have worked fine with snow.

20211029_160321.jpg

Hopefully someone will get theirs today/tomorrow and can actually test fitment of these mats, since I'm slightly worried about it (the front ones don't come close to fitting in the older Y).

So just got mine, though my MYP isn't going to be here for a few weeks. I have my 2020 MYLR with 3d maxpiders to compare to though.

I'm not too worried about the less sticky grip of the LDCRS compared to maxpider. The maxpiders are almost too grippy. The floor mats are basically wedged between all the corners of the car so they really shouldn't move on anybody.

The material seems very similar to maxpider. The LDCRS seem a little thicker. Appreciate the no logo. All came well packaged and the middle mat was lightly folded so did not have a hard crease (my first maxpider middle mat had a terrible hard crease and I had to get a manufacturer replacement). However....I immediately notice that the creases that form the sides are MUCH less than the maxpiders.

From the amazon pictures, I was expecting well formed, large corners/sidewalls ->

View attachment 727289

Here is what they look like though compared to maxpider (maxpider on left with aftermarket tesla logo) ->

View attachment 727290

View attachment 727291

View attachment 727296

View attachment 727292

View attachment 727293

The side walls are much shorter...and the "back" edge (the one closest to the seats) is VERY much shorter, and lies almost flat.

The middle row has larger sides, and should be fine ->

View attachment 727294

Now...I'm not buying mats to hold a pool of water to soak my feet in, or not butchering a cow inside the car or anything, so I am guessing these are still going to work. I mean, my honda odyssey mats have tiny lips and have worked fine with snow.

View attachment 727295

Hopefully someone will get theirs today/tomorrow and can actually test fitment of these mats, since I'm slightly worried about it (the front ones don't come close to fitting in the older Y).
Good point. Sidewalls are definitely shorter compared to the stock pictures. Hopefully doesn't cause any problems in real case scenarios.