Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors Club Community!
We are back in stock.

We've been grateful for the overwhelmingly positive feedback we've received on our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats and are offering a limited time Black Friday sale to all TMC Members.

15% off valid now thru Black Friday (11/26 11:59 PM PST)
The link below will automatically apply the promo code 15LDCRSBF at checkout.
AMAZON LINK

Previous posts with member reviews & feedback.
TMC Post 1
TMC Post 2

LDCRS.
Tesla Model Y 3D All Weather Floor Mats
Premium. Without the logo.

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!

The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!

Reactions: DarthStar
Tesla Motors Club Community!
We are back in stock.

We've been grateful for the overwhelmingly positive feedback we've received on our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats and are offering a limited time Black Friday sale to all TMC Members.

15% off valid now thru Black Friday (11/26 11:59 PM PST)
The link below will automatically apply the promo code 15LDCRSBF at checkout.
AMAZON LINK

Previous posts with member reviews & feedback.
TMC Post 1
TMC Post 2

LDCRS.
Tesla Model Y 3D All Weather Floor Mats
Premium. Without the logo.

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!

The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!
Very satisfied customer here. Are you planning for frunk and trunk mats to match?
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
I’m about to cancel my Tesla Shields order and go to LDCRS. Tesla Shields is a mess. They say they have their mats in stock and that they will ship immediately but that is not true. The said things would break loose on 11-1. I’ve yet to hear a peep… I’m giving them until Monday to ship my mats or I’ll cancel.

What say you Tesla Shields…. Are you going to get your poop in a group and start shipping or what?

Very satisfied customer here. Are you planning for frunk and trunk mats to match?
Thanks.
Absolutely. They've been on our roadmap however, with the supply chain disruptions (delays, costs, etc...) they've pushed our plans out a few months. They're coming later than we would have hoped, but we're trying our best to navigate the current situation like many other businesses at this time. Once these plans come closer to fruition we'll likely launch a notification list & discount as we did with the 2021 Model Y Floor Mats. We hope to update the community on this in the coming months.

I’m about to cancel my Tesla Shields order and go to LDCRS. Tesla Shields is a mess. They say they have their mats in stock and that they will ship immediately but that is not true. The said things would break loose on 11-1. I’ve yet to hear a peep… I’m giving them until Monday to ship my mats or I’ll cancel.

What say you Tesla Shields…. Are you going to get your poop in a group and start shipping or what?
We do our best to provide the most seamless customer experience from purchase, delivery, and support. This is one of the main drivers for us choosing to fulfill through Amazon. It's something everyone is accustomed to. Amazon can help us provide our customers super fast delivery with Prime and customer service that backs the customer. Whoever you choose to go with, we thank you for your interest in LDCRS.

Ian | LDCRS

We do our best to provide the most seamless customer experience from purchase, delivery, and support. This is one of the main drivers for us choosing to fulfill through Amazon. It's something everyone is accustomed to. Amazon can help us provide our customers super fast delivery with Prime and customer service that backs the customer. Whoever you choose to go with, we thank you for your interest in LDCRS.

Ian | LDCRS
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered. Hope they fit our MY ( 22 VIN) like others said.

Thank you to everyone for your support thus far!

We are currently out of stock as of 1/18/2022.
We anticipate the restock to be available in mid February 2022

Be notified when we are back in stock with the sign up link below!

To those that sign up, we will be offering a special discount code for your interest and patience while we restock!

Click Here: Sign up link

While the restock is pending arrival at the Amazon Warehouses, we are looking to gauge interest in potentially opening up orders on open boxed items we receive from Amazon when customers return the products for any reason. These mats will be carefully inspected to ensure the products are in factory condition. If this is something that might interest you, leave us a message.

Also, we should have an update on the next shipment in the coming days as they depart the port overseas.

While the restock is pending arrival at the Amazon Warehouses, we are looking to gauge interest in potentially opening up orders on open boxed items we receive from Amazon when customers return the products for any reason. These mats will be carefully inspected to ensure the products are in factory condition. If this is something that might interest you, leave us a message.

Also, we should have an update on the next shipment in the coming days as they depart the port overseas.
I'd be interested, let me know if you have any open boxed items available and how much.

Reactions: ldcrsmode