Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update on AP Camera Update for Older S/X Vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I'm very jealous.
Thanks! I read in this link below that they are starting with the cars with the highest safety scores first. I’m currently at 98 and true score is 97.6 per ss calculator. Everyone’s time will come. I’ll keep thread updated on the install.

Last edited:
Thanks! I read In this link below that they are starting with the cars with the highest safety scores first. I’m currently at 98 and true score is 97.6 per ss calculator. Everyone’s time will come. I’ll keep thread updated on the install.

Looks like location is first before safety score... I have a solid 100 over the past 30 days but haven't received the message. I'm in central FL

What is the "Keys" upgrade?
You can get a third fob, or replace a lost / broken one. When I started sharing my S with our daughter and her husband, they took both fobs and paired them with their profiles. There’s a significant height difference between the two, so I could understand it.

I soon got a 3rd fob and linked it to my profile. After three years of sharing, all 3 fobs are now at our house. The kids pick up their own Model Y LR 7-seat tomorrow! Exactly four years after purchasing the S, I will finally have exclusive use.

Reactions: KentuckyX
Ah ha, so you do have to also have the Safety Score. I opted out after missing out on FSD 10.1 while I had a 100 score after 2 weeks and then missed again with no explanation on 10.2 after I had dropped down to a 99 after another 3 weeks (thanks to a 94, a 97 and two 99s). I'll admit I was feeling abused.

So I'm guessing no email for me, at least for these early invitations. I think I'll wait until December and opt in again and see how long it takes to get my email. Maybe for Christmas? Nice to hear they're now giving out an explanation and starting the que though.

Ah ha, so you do have to also have the Safety Score. I opted out after missing out on FSD 10.1 while I had a 100 score after 2 weeks and then missed again with no explanation on 10.2 after I had dropped down to a 99 after another 3 weeks (thanks to a 94, a 97 and two 99s). I'll admit I was feeling abused.

So I'm guessing no email for me, at least for these early invitations. I think I'll wait until December and opt in again and see how long it takes to get my email. Maybe for Christmas? Nice to hear they're now giving out an explanation and starting the que though.
My mistake. Should have said 10.2 and 10.3.