Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update on AP Camera Update for Older S/X Vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am praying so hard more of us 2016 folks are included with 10.12 hopefully this week. I've got my cameras, I've got my 99 score. Come on!
If not, then its a minimum 2 more weeks or more before the mythical version 11 even has a chance to appear.

At this point I want to be done with the safety score more than I want the beta lol 😆
I hear ya. I'm giving it until April until I unenroll. This game isn't much fun anymore.

I was on my bicycle this past weekend when I realized that I was afraid to brake too hard for fear of damaging my Safety Score!!!

That's when I knew it had gone too far and unenrolled. I drove 60 miles after unenrolling and it was a blast, free of those artificial inhibitions: do not brake hard, take turns at granny speed... It felt GREAT driving my Tesla again.

Speaking of safety score, mine randomly disappeared from my app this weekend. Saturday morning I checked after a 110 mile drive and everything was good. When I got home that night, safety score just wasn't in the app. My car still says I'm enrolled, if I tap "FSD Beta" in autopilot menu in the car, it shows the option to OPT OUT. So clearly I'm still in. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I should note I use TeslaFi to log all my data and that still shows my safety score... So I'm not sure how or why it suddenly and randomly disappeared from the app and hasn't come back.

But a bunch of us JUST got moved to 2022.4.5.16, so we‘re screwed by Tesla and Elon AGAIN. They won’t deploy a prior version of the FW to our cars, so we’ll once again watch as others get the FSD Beta.

Just so disappointing.
You have RCCB cameras but got 2022.4.5.16? What's your Safety Score? Does anyone else with RCCB cameras & a Safety Score of 98 or higher report getting 2022.4.5.16? I've been manually going to the software update screen daily on our car while waiting for FSD Beta 10.11 to check for updates & our car has stayed at 2022.4.5.3.

Just an update, I have one of the few 2016 MX with all the upgrades and am currently on FSD 10.10.2. The latest version FSD 10.11 was released about 5 days ago and I haven't gotten it yet. I am hoping 10.11 is stuck with general release problems rather than a problem with camera upgraded cars.

Reactions: GoofyGoober
Quick update... I got the email invite to upgrade my cameras in my 2017 MS 75D back on Dec 9th. After many many rescheduled service visits waiting for all the cameras to come off backorder, I finally got all my cameras upgraded today!! Woohoo!! Verified all the correct expected colors.

I had opted out of FSD Beta at around the same time I got the invite and wasn't going to opt back in until the cameras were installed. I opted back in this evening. Just need to get 100 miles in and then start waiting again for the beta to finally get offered to me. Any one with upgraded cameras that now has FSD Beta want to share how long it took to get the beta after the cameras were installed? Time to start driving like a grandma again!

Quick update... I got the email invite to upgrade my cameras in my 2017 MS 75D back on Dec 9th. After many many rescheduled service visits waiting for all the cameras to come off backorder, I finally got all my cameras upgraded today!! Woohoo!! Verified all the correct expected colors.

I had opted out of FSD Beta at around the same time I got the invite and wasn't going to opt back in until the cameras were installed. I opted back in this evening. Just need to get 100 miles in and then start waiting again for the beta to finally get offered to me. Any one with upgraded cameras that now has FSD Beta want to share how long it took to get the beta after the cameras were installed? Time to start driving like a grandma again!
You might get it soon, or you might not. There is kind of hold right now for both new or current beta users getting the latest FSD beta release.

Our 2017 MS75D and our 2017 MXP100D both received camera invite Nov 8th, scheduled both with Tampa SC for camera install on Dec 2nd. Both postponed. MX finally had cameras installed on Dec 8th. Received beta FSD Christmas Day. MS cameras postponed and rescheduled and installed on Jan 22, 2022. MS still waiting for Beta in spite of 100 SS. Appears to have missed the current expansion group as of today. We pre payed FSD on both cars on purchase in April 2017.

Our 2017 MS75D and our 2017 MXP100D both received camera invite Nov 8th, scheduled both with Tampa SC for camera install on Dec 2nd. Both postponed. MX finally had cameras installed on Dec 8th. Received beta FSD Christmas Day. MS cameras postponed and rescheduled and installed on Jan 22, 2022. MS still waiting for Beta in spite of 100 SS. Appears to have missed the current expansion group as of today. We pre payed FSD on both cars on purchase in April 2017.
MCU1 or MCU2?

I paid for my FSD same month. I have been waiting for new cameras ever since. Still no invite.