Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update on TMC Mobile app for Android and iOS

Do you want to see a native Android or iOS app?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if there is any progress or plans for TMC to provide either a native App or support a 3rd party forum app for Android and iOS? I found a thread from earlier in the year discussing that support for Tapatalk was going away. Is the current plans still to just use the mobile browser? Any plans to provide a Xenforo app?

I was wondering if there is any progress or plans for TMC to provide either a native App or support a 3rd party forum app for Android and iOS? I found a thread from earlier in the year discussing that support for Tapatalk was going away. Is the current plans still to just use the mobile browser? Any plans to provide a Xenforo app?

I've adapted to the browser version in mobile devices... my main complaint were mobile notifications. That's been resolved by using PushBullet...

Xenforo 2.2 gives you an option to install a PWA which works really well.
I have it for my forum and it acts like a native app on android. Not available on ios due to Apple policy.
Not sure what XF version is installed.

Having just been 'forced' 😒 to load the TMC app by Chrome Android browser whilst attempting to save a web page to my home screen. Is there a way to set a default Forum on start-up? The app looks good by the way but disappears from my Play Store (uk) so unsure who to contact. Unfortunately if I Uninstall the TMC app Chrome reinstalls it from somewhere! even when its not on Play Store anymore!!