Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update Push....Why am I still on .42?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think they are pushing 50.2 out hard as it has a new Christmas Easter Egg (if that's a thing ;) ). Hit the Voice Control button and say "Ho ho ho" and your car turns in to Santa in his Sleigh, your turn signals sound like bells and other cars are shown as reindeer.

For those on .42, feel lucky. My '15 P85D is still on .36. I would love to have 'camper mode' and 'chill' and even the new Easter Egg, 'tis the season Tesla. Anybody else languishing at .36?

Wyatt
UGGGG........36 here also, and because I park in an underground parking structure, my only option is to drive to the Service Center and request updates. Im 1 year into my X now, and have only had one update come over the air. All my improvements come as a result of visits to the SC, which bugs me because I really have no other reason to go to the SC.....

After being stuck on .42 for months, I finally got 50.2 at 3 AM last night. I've only had my car since September but both times my car received a software update it was on the same day that I rebooted both the instrument cluster and infotainment system due to glitches. Which has only been twice... Granted I haven't had it long but that's quite a coincidence.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Think they are pushing 50.2 out hard as it has a new Christmas Easter Egg (if that's a thing ;) ). Hit the Voice Control button and say "Ho ho ho" and your car turns in to Santa in his Sleigh, your turn signals sound like bells and other cars are shown as reindeer.

That must be it, after reading this we took the dog for a walk, came back and checked the car, the update was ready to install.. :)