Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update to the Electric Circuit App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some new features are being offered by the Electric Circuit (known principally as Le Circuit Électrique in Quebec).

rps20200601_074055.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Interesting that the Flo app hasn't been updated in kind (at least on iOS) since AddEnergie builds both and Flo is their self-owned network whereas Electric Circuit is a "contract" network that they run for Quebec. Excited for the `Automatic transfer of funds to your account` feature which I assume means auto top-up of your cards when they get below a certain amount.

Interesting that the Flo app hasn't been updated in kind (at least on iOS) since AddEnergie builds both and Flo is their self-owned network whereas Electric Circuit is a "contract" network that they run for Quebec. .
By "Quebec" do you meant the provincial government? If so why do they have EC sites in Ontario?

Oh absolutely, I use an EC station near my apartment in Ottawa on a weekly basis. My comment was simply surprise that EC got the new features before Flo since Flo is the 'primary' network of AddEnergie and EC is a network they run for a customer.