Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have now hit 70 days since my last software update (2022.12.3.20). It so happened that I had service at Tesla Service in Clarkston, MI later that day. Has anyone gone 70 days between updates? Is there any known issue with something done at a service center interfering with updates? (Forgive me if this is addressed elsewhere--I searched and could not find a similar question.) Thanks!

LOL--thanks for making me chuckle.

I actually do understand the frequency between updates varies between vehicles and between updates for a given vehicle, but my interest was in question about the Service Center visit.

Since I've never had anywhere remotely close to this long a gap between updates in 3 years of ownership AND my last one was right before the Service Center visit, I was wondering whether the service may have inadvertently affected future updates. Not a big deal--still love the car. The timing may be coincidental.

Just curious if the collective observations of a big group may have come across a pattern suggesting service visits can cause an issue.

Upvote 0