Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated: 2019 Model 3 Performance lease assumption opportunity (San Francisco)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm offering a lease-assumption for my fully-equipped 2019 Model 3 Performance in San Francisco:

Midnight Silver Metallic, white interior, 11,700 miles, garaged, Automatic Garage Opener - HomeLink installed, wireless charging, non-smoker, Full Self-Driving, unlimited Super Charging until October 2021. Excellent condition.

The vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. There are approximately 17 months left on the 3-year/10,000 mile/year lease. The price/month all-in, including California tax is $891.00/month. The lease assumption is processed through Tesla - you must meet all of their requirements.

BONUS: I am including a $500 cash bonus to whoever takes over the lease. Please DM if interested. Thanks!

6.jpeg
5.jpeg
4.jpeg
3.jpeg
2.jpeg
1.jpeg

I'm offering a lease-assumption for my fully-equipped 2019 Model 3 Performance in San Francisco:

Have you gotten a lease buyout number from Tesla? Although you can't buy it directly yourself, you could sell it to a third party dealer if the numbers work out e.g., if buyout is $45k and a dealer is willing to buy it for $45k. Places like Carvana have been known to give pretty good offers, especially in the current "inflated/overpriced" used car market. My guess is that the buyout number is going to be too high but it would be worth at least exploring.

Have you gotten a lease buyout number from Tesla? Although you can't buy it directly yourself, you could sell it to a third party dealer if the numbers work out e.g., if buyout is $45k and a dealer is willing to buy it for $45k. Places like Carvana have been known to give pretty good offers, especially in the current "inflated/overpriced" used car market. My guess is that the buyout number is going to be too high but it would be worth at least exploring.
Thanks. Yes, the Tesla buyout is very, very expensive. It's less expensive for me to just keep it through the lease. :)