Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. I’ve been reading through TMC and Reddit. And it seems like almost everyone got the new updated account page for confirming info etc. while mins is still the same as it has always been. Did anyone not get the new updated page? AWD non-P pearl white here. Ordered when the floodgate opened

No update here either. Reservation/order/config details are in my signature. All delivery items checked off except for financing.

Financing: Tesla
Trade-in: None

FWIW, I just changed my financing option to "My Own Bank / CU" since I'm > 95% sure I will finance through a local CU. We'll see whether removing the dependence on Tesla's financing team has any effect. As well as whether or not getting the "confirmation" screen has any bearing on where you are in the delivery process at all.

EDIT: Teslarati seems to think this new confirmation page has something to do with prepping owners for the 5-minute sign-and-drive delivery process.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I’ve been reading through TMC and Reddit. And it seems like almost everyone got the new updated account page for confirming info etc. while mins is still the same as it has always been. Did anyone not get the new updated page? AWD non-P pearl white here. Ordered when the floodgate opened

I think it updated for reservation holders only as all the people who posted had one. I ordered AWD on 7/13 with no reservation and non-owner, page is still the same. We are in back of the line, so just need to wait.

I think it updated for reservation holders only as all the people who posted had one. I ordered AWD on 7/13 with no reservation and non-owner, page is still the same. We are in back of the line, so just need to wait.

I am a reservation holder from 4/11/16, ordered 6/28/18, and mine is all still the same with a Sep-Nov range. I believe more specifically it may be updating for those who were given the config option in May.

Mine changed this morning. Ordered 6/29, delivery set for next week. I was just waiting for the MVPA to show up in my account. This morning it asked me to verify certain info was correct (DL info, registration, financing, something else), I confirmed it was and it errored out with "Service Unavailable". I got back in later and it seems it took my confirmations and says all set, waiting on final contract. The whole page is a different layout from last week, but its all there and all correct.

No update here either. Reservation/order/config details are in my signature. All delivery items checked off except for financing.

FWIW, my financing option was set to Tesla Financing, and I just changed it to "My Own Bank / CU" since I'm > 95% sure I will finance through a local CU. We'll see whether removing the dependence on Tesla's financing team has any effect. As well as whether or not getting the "confirmation" screen has any bearing on where you are in the delivery process at all.

All my details on car and ordering are almost identical to you, configured 5/24 AWD FSD, 19inch wheels. My one change today was slipping from 1 to 3 months to September to November which was a total bummer. The way I see that is that basically from going from 1 to 3 months to the new 4 to 6 months which seems like total crap to me.

3/31/16 online non-owner reservation, 4/15/18 order of First Production, changed on 7/16/18 to order of P3D, white, 18”, EAP. I have the confirmation page as of this morning.

Pretty quick: 4 days between reorder and confirmation page. I’m touring the Fremont Factory today too, so it’ll be cool to see the different cars rolling off the line (hopefully some AWD/P)!

No changes here other than the itemized pricing inside the financing section - non-owner, reserved 3/31 in the evening (listed as 4/1) and ordered a "P X2" as the cool kids say on 6/28 (listed as 6/29), still seeing the same Aug-Oct timeframe as well. I don't mind waiting for the next batch of cars - they only get better over time :)

No update for me - reserved 6/13/18 and configured 6/30. RWD/PUP/EAP/ Blue

I did have to give up one on 7/10 because I needed to switch delivery locations due to a move but my ISA confirmed I was back in the queue and it wouldn't take too long to re-match. I should re-reach out....