TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TesWhisperer, Jul 20, 2018.

1. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

Hey guys. I’ve been reading through TMC and Reddit. And it seems like almost everyone got the new updated account page for confirming info etc. while mins is still the same as it has always been. Did anyone not get the new updated page? AWD non-P pearl white here. Ordered when the floodgate opened

2. JGard

JGard Member

Only change on mine is that is lists now the final amount due at time of purchase. No other changes

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

#3 brianman, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    I think you conclude "everyone" from very little data.

For the record, no update on my account.

Owner
    First in-line reservation @ Burlingame, CA on 3/31
    Configured 6/30/2018
    P "X2"

• Like x 2
  4. Bokonon

Bokonon Title-customizing Member

#4 Bokonon, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    No update here either. Reservation/order/config details are in my signature. All delivery items checked off except for financing.

Financing: Tesla
    Trade-in: None

FWIW, I just changed my financing option to "My Own Bank / CU" since I'm > 95% sure I will finance through a local CU. We'll see whether removing the dependence on Tesla's financing team has any effect. As well as whether or not getting the "confirmation" screen has any bearing on where you are in the delivery process at all.

EDIT: Teslarati seems to think this new confirmation page has something to do with prepping owners for the 5-minute sign-and-drive delivery process.

5. Pied

Pied Member

I think it updated for reservation holders only as all the people who posted had one. I ordered AWD on 7/13 with no reservation and non-owner, page is still the same. We are in back of the line, so just need to wait.

6. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

No change for me. NONE, 3/31/16 res via web, 6/26/18 order, LR AWD w/ Aeros.

Pending Trade In
    Pending Tesla Financing
    No itemized pricing with deposit reduction, taxes, etc.
    Sep-Oct '18 Delivery (unchanged since order)

7. TrickyDimitri

TrickyDimitri Soon...very soon.

I am a reservation holder from 4/11/16, ordered 6/28/18, and mine is all still the same with a Sep-Nov range. I believe more specifically it may be updating for those who were given the config option in May.

8. miltymoots

miltymoots Member

Nope. Changed for me and I ordered on 7/3. Reserved 7/2.

9. dixosw

dixosw Member

Mine changed this morning. Ordered 6/29, delivery set for next week. I was just waiting for the MVPA to show up in my account. This morning it asked me to verify certain info was correct (DL info, registration, financing, something else), I confirmed it was and it errored out with "Service Unavailable". I got back in later and it seems it took my confirmations and says all set, waiting on final contract. The whole page is a different layout from last week, but its all there and all correct.

10. ras2645

ras2645 Member

All my details on car and ordering are almost identical to you, configured 5/24 AWD FSD, 19inch wheels. My one change today was slipping from 1 to 3 months to September to November which was a total bummer. The way I see that is that basically from going from 1 to 3 months to the new 4 to 6 months which seems like total crap to me.

11. fishh

fishh Member

3/31/16 online non-owner reservation, 4/15/18 order of First Production, changed on 7/16/18 to order of P3D, white, 18”, EAP. I have the confirmation page as of this morning.

Pretty quick: 4 days between reorder and confirmation page. I’m touring the Fremont Factory today too, so it’ll be cool to see the different cars rolling off the line (hopefully some AWD/P)!

12. TrickyDimitri

TrickyDimitri Soon...very soon.

I should specify I ordered AWD. RWD will for sure get you a car faster as they are matching orders with current inventory.

13. thewishmaster

thewishmaster Member

No changes here other than the itemized pricing inside the financing section - non-owner, reserved 3/31 in the evening (listed as 4/1) and ordered a "P X2" as the cool kids say on 6/28 (listed as 6/29), still seeing the same Aug-Oct timeframe as well. I don't mind waiting for the next batch of cars - they only get better over time :)

14. jdmasters

jdmasters Member

not here P3D 4/1/16 and 6/27

15. BlueM3AWD

BlueM3AWD Member

No changes for me. Previous owner ordered 4/12/18 config 6/29/18.

16. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

Everyone, please state AWD or RWD. RWD will get fast delivery since the cars already exist.

17. nalang

nalang Member

Bummed, no update on my account page yet.

Current owner
    Reserved 04/10/16
    Configured 06/28/18
    PAWD + performance package

18. miltymoots

miltymoots Member

Looking like AWD isn't getting the update?

19. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.42.2

They are...at least those with 3/31/16 reservations. See AWD delivery thread

20. GoodOmens

GoodOmens Member

No update for me - reserved 6/13/18 and configured 6/30. RWD/PUP/EAP/ Blue

I did have to give up one on 7/10 because I needed to switch delivery locations due to a move but my ISA confirmed I was back in the queue and it wouldn't take too long to re-match. I should re-reach out....