Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. I’ve been reading through TMC and Reddit. And it seems like almost everyone got the new updated account page for confirming info etc. while mins is still the same as it has always been. Did anyone not get the new updated page? AWD non-P pearl white here. Ordered when the floodgate opened

I've still got the old screen, too...

Reserved in-store 3/31/16; originally invited 3/22/18, ordered AWD on 5/23/18; switched to P on 6/27 after the price drop.

Those of you with the old page, what’s your payment method?

Mine is financing through Tesla. Although when I went to bring up the page to validate the actual verbiage for that selection, it took quite a while to load, and the payment section now gives me the "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later" which it didn't when I initially posted 15 minutes ago, so seems like things are still working through...

Mine is financing through Tesla. Although when I went to bring up the page to validate the actual verbiage for that selection, it took quite a while to load, and the payment section now gives me the "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later" which it didn't when I initially posted 15 minutes ago, so seems like things are still working through...

Same experience...there is a delay when clicking Manage and then error payment method...tesla loan / no trade in / LR RWD. Site must be overloaded with thousands of folks trying to login and check.

Non owner in Florida, res 10/26/17, ordered 6/28/18. New page appeared earlier today for me, asking for confirmation of everything and showing my out the door price. Delivery date still shows Sept '18 - Nov '18 like it has since I ordered when the floodgates opened.

Blue AWD, aeros, EAP, FSD. Paying cash, no trade in, no edit button for a good two or so weeks when I changed my options to cash and no trade.

I got the new summary page today asking that I reconfirm that everything is correct. Paid by wire transfer last week based upon the MVPA I signed. Summary now shows I overpaid by $15 and am due a credit. Delivery scheduled for 7/28. Note that I am in Texas and had to pay in advance.

Day one in store reservation. Initial config M3P 6/26 reconfigure 7/13(added performance upgrade);Blue M3P+ [perf upgrades package]; no trade;Cash selected but doing a loan. Recieved new confirmation page at 8am CST....i guess that kinda closed the book on me changing to a white interior lol

Last edited:
Non owner in Florida, res 10/26/17, ordered 6/28/18. New page appeared earlier today for me, asking for confirmation of everything and showing my out the door price. Delivery date still shows Sept '18 - Nov '18 like it has since I ordered when the floodgates opened.

Blue AWD, aeros, EAP, FSD. Paying cash, no trade in, no edit button for a good two or so weeks when I changed my options to cash and no trade.

Same here. Non owner, Ohio. Res 3/31/16 pre-reveal, ordered 6/28.

OB AWD, 19 in, EAP, FSD. Paying cash with no trade. After reconfirming I still show Sept to Nov, but now it says Tesla is drafting up my contract.

Attachments

• 26453ED5-0526-4D6B-843F-6959D97BD160.jpeg
    26453ED5-0526-4D6B-843F-6959D97BD160.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 105