Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still have the old page. It doesn't seem like there is much rhyme or reason to who gets the new page and who doesn't. There are people with later reserve and order dates than me, with the EXACT same config that have the updated page while I still don't.

Non-owner
Reserved 4/18/16
Ordered 6/27/18
Black/AWD/Aeros no AP

Also, I have it set to trade-in(though I might sell private party if they give me more than a few days notice) and its set for financing through a CU. Although I don't think either of those details really make any difference either. Really annoying, but I've been waiting over 2 years now, I guess a couple more months won't kill me. As a teacher I had hoped I'd be able to take care of all this car stuff since I'm off for the summer, oh well.

I didn’t get the new summary, but my edit button finally disappeared this morning and it asked me to submit a credit application (Tesla financing). So *something* is happening. Existing owner, 3/31/16 2:30pm line-waiter, first production invite 12/16/2017, order confirmed 6/26/2018 (within 1 hour of it going live on website), Rocklin delivery, specs in my sig.

Update: Wow, that was quick. Submitted the credit application and then this appeared just a few hours later...

upload_2018-7-21_17-3-7.png

I think you conclude "everyone" from very little data.

For the record, no update on my account.

Owner
First in-line reservation @ Burlingame, CA on 3/31
Configured 6/30/2018
P "X2"
Update:
I took a look at my information again and was reminded that I hadn't filled out the information or uploaded images for the driver's license and insurance sections. I filled those out around 2pm today. I checked my Junk Mail folder soon after and discovered I had a mail from 1:17pm today -- i.e. before I added that info and pictures -- titled "Your Model 3 is Almost Ready!".

The "Next Steps" page is now present with the "Learn" section with the following videos: Software Updates, Climate Control, Phone Key & Key Card, Autopilot Overview, and Owner's Manual.
The "Order Summary" page is now present with the Est Amount Due which includes Vehicle Configuration, Taxes & Fees, and Payments.

Don't have a VIN or ETA yet, but figured it's worth sharing the info with the class. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: commasign
My theory is they're filling the most profitable orders first. My friend who should be behind me in the queue, both based on reservation and order date, got the new page before me. The only difference between our builds is he has EAP and I don't.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
My theory is they're filling the most profitable orders first. My friend who should be behind me in the queue, both based on reservation and order date, got the new page before me. The only difference between our builds is he has EAP and I don't.

If that's the case, I should have a VIN or contact but I have nothing.

Current owner
Day 1 line waiter (2 orders placed at 10:15am EST)
P3 ordered 5/20 at 7pm EST
Fully Loaded Red P3 with Performance Upgrade, EAP, FSD, everything but white interior.

• Informative
Reactions: Bays
If that's the case, I should have a VIN or contact but I have nothing.

Current owner
Day 1 line waiter (2 orders placed at 10:15am EST)
P3 ordered 5/20 at 7pm EST
Fully Loaded Red P3 with Performance Upgrade, EAP, FSD, everything but white interior.

I’m in the same boat as you. Owner since 2016, configured on 06/28/18: P3+, white exterior and interior, EAP, no FSD, SoCal, all boxes are green except trade-in (I will be) and payment (chose finance with Tesla) and no change to account page as of this morning.

The only thing I can think of why this may be is my reservation date was 04/10/16, ten days after the reveal.

It looks like you can force the new webpage layout and for them to confirm details if you change payment method to cash.
Still old page for me.
Performance dual motor
Estimated Aug-Oct delivery
Selected trade in, and paying in cash.

I wonder if checking the “trade-in” box is delaying things.

I changed from 3rd party finance to cash and that forced the page to change from old to new layout. I thought that was the trigger. Now seeing your post, I'm not sure anymore