Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Blue P ordered...and delivery date of August—October To Charlotte.

Makes sense, the P estimates mostly seem 1 month ahead of the AWD ones

Honestly I'm fine with that- makes it more likely we'll see the promised "first FSD" features prior to my delivery date so I can decide if I want to grab it for 3k after I've seen the initial offerings actual description.

Makes sense, the P estimates mostly seem 1 month ahead of the AWD ones

Honestly I'm fine with that- makes it more likely we'll see the promised "first FSD" features prior to my delivery date so I can decide if I want to grab it for 3k after I've seen the initial offerings actual description.

This is what I was thinking as well. Hopefully adding FSD won't impact place in line - some have been told it does not impact. I guess if you get your VIN first the place should be locked in.

Mine is still the same old page sadly. Seeing everyone’s get updated makes me feel a little left out :( here is my config

AWD LR Non-P, Pearl white, Aero Wheel, No EAP

Reserved: 10/02/2016
Config: 06/26/2018
Not a previous owner :(

Hopefully I can get it before the summer ends.

This is what I was thinking as well. Hopefully adding FSD won't impact place in line - some have been told it does not impact. I guess if you get your VIN first the place should be locked in.

FSD is an entirely software upgrade you can select at any time before taking delivery for the lower price- zero impact on the actual build.

I've seen folks mention adding it literally the day of delivery before they signed papers to actually "take delivery"

Reactions: asianxtreme
I didn’t get the new summary, but my edit button finally disappeared this morning and it asked me to submit a credit application (Tesla financing). So *something* is happening. Existing owner, 3/31/16 2:30pm line-waiter, first production invite 12/16/2017, order confirmed 6/26/2018 (within 1 hour of it going live on website), Rocklin delivery, specs in my sig.

Yes @miltymoots, the VIN is under the Reservation number. This wasn't shown last week. I received my VIN ~ 6/28.
@asianxtreme - here is the screen today, after I had confirmed the information. The prompting for confirmation of the various data points was new today.

Attachments

• Tesla Screen.jpg
    Tesla Screen.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: asianxtreme