Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated delivery times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you actually see those dates in your account? I ordered my AWD on 5-31-18 and in the Tesla account under delivery it says;

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery timeframe will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration."
View attachment 316642

I do. There’s a similar thread in the ordering forum that alludes to May AWD customers having no date. Perhaps that means soon for you! ;)

@Koflach @Birdman325 @Powered By Jay Are you seeing this change in your Tesla account? Or where are you seeing this? Also, was was your order date?

I ordered AWD on May 23. And I'm not seeing any changes. :(
As i mentioned in the thread I linked, mine was changed from Sep-Nov to Aug-Oct. I see this date in my Tesla Account under the words "View Build Details". I configured my vehicle on the morning of June 28th.

As i mentioned in the thread I linked, mine was changed from Sep-Nov to Aug-Oct. I see this date in my Tesla Account under the words "View Build Details". I configured my vehicle on the morning of June 28th.
I am a 6/16/2016 reservationist. My car Tesla 3P+performance-package was configured at 11:10 on June 30th. Today after reading news reports I found that the delivery date was moved forwards 1 month - from Sept-Nov delivery, to Aug-Oct delivery, today.