Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Doc's following order change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last Wednesday I phoned Tesla and changed my order from a P- to a P+ and the person on the phone confirmed it was done and it may take 1 or 2 days to get a revised Order Agreement. I phoned today and they said don't worry it is in the system but it hadn't been processed yet due to the large amount of people changing orders following the price change last week. Anyone else experienced a long delay in getting updated docs? I have seen a few posts where people seemed to get it in 10 mins following a call?

Last Wednesday I phoned Tesla and changed my order from a P- to a P+ and the person on the phone confirmed it was done and it may take 1 or 2 days to get a revised Order Agreement. I phoned today and they said don't worry it is in the system but it hadn't been processed yet due to the large amount of people changing orders following the price change last week. Anyone else experienced a long delay in getting updated docs? I have seen a few posts where people seemed to get it in 10 mins following a call?
I just got my new docs 10 minutes ago.