Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Lights from Vision Auto Lab

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just finished refreshing my car...it involved a few cosmetic things like painting the rockers and front and rear facia to match the color of the car (everything else was already done). My favorite update is the lighting that Evan put together over at Vision Auto Lab. The workmanship is second to none and the turn around time (under a week) didn't short the quality at all. The guy knows what he's doing - well worth the upgrade for esthetics and function - thank you Evan

In terms of all of the work, my go to for ALL of my cars is Kartunz over in Pleasanton - props to Ava, Rob, and Tommy... what a crew!!

!
FullSizeRender[15].jpg
FullSizeRender[12].jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender[5].jpg

Hey Skilly, do you have any more pictures of your car? I am in the process of buying a CPO P90D, and love the cosmetic upgrades you did - especially paint matching the nose cone. I'm particularly interested in the chrome-deleting that you did....any details you can provide on that? Was it a kit, or did you pay a shop?