Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Model S at Dedham

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David29

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2015
DEDHAM, MA
Spotted an updated Model S at the Dedham store today when i went there for a charge.
It was out back of the building, not yet in display. But I assume it will be a store model, either for display of for test drives. It was multicoat red, but I am sorry, i did not note what battery/drivetrain model it was.
But my guess is that it will be in the showroom soon...
It looked about like I expected, from what the photos have shown. So, not better or worse than I expected. (I still like my own Model S with the original black nose cone.) But it was parked up against the back wall of the shop, so I could not get much of a perspective on the front end.
Note that Bjorn Nyland ("Tesla Bjorn") has a nice pair of videos with details of the facelifted Model S.

Cool. May have to head over there soon and see if I can see it. I was at the Natick Mall last week and saw a Titanium Model X charging there. It had California plates, so I assume it was a test drive vehicle. Didn't have time to ask someone from the store if they could demo the falcon doors. And it was gone when I was done with my errand.

I saw an updated Model S and an X in the Prudential Building showroom/store this last weekend. The Model X in the showroom is a 7 seater, but they have a founders edition Model X 6 seater for test drives too -- a nice opportunity to compare the two seating configurations.

Cool. May have to head over there soon and see if I can see it. I was at the Natick Mall last week and saw a Titanium Model X charging there. It had California plates, so I assume it was a test drive vehicle. Didn't have time to ask someone from the store if they could demo the falcon doors. And it was gone when I was done with my errand.

Howdy!

I demoed those Falcon wing doors and took video of that MX in Natick. I was told that MX charging at Natick is one with the faulty rear seats. They told me they cannot take it out for test drives until it is fixed. I was able to go to Dedham for a test drive. It was everything I thought it would be! There are several MX's in Dedham of all stripes. I was contemplating the Blue over the Grey but decided on the grey after seeing both in person at Dedham There is also a Signature White/Ultra White in Dedham that was not purchased so they use it for a fleet car. I was able to see the Ultra White Seats in person and chose that option as well.