Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Speed 100d?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am about to place an order for a Model X 100D and says it will be late October delivery. This means put it in Q4!

Do you think they will make an update on the 100D speeds? I know some people haven been saying in Europe it shows they are fasted?

Any information on this would be awesome.

The reason I ask is because on my Model S 75D I missed the new speed by 2 days.

There is an inventory 100D model X in Canada showing the updated 4.5second 0-100 sprint already.

Conjecture with basically all of Europe displaying the new speeds is that an announcement is forthcoming for the S/X 100D.

Nothing from headquarters officially but if you're taking delivery late Oct, any change announced in the coming weeks you'll likely receive anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_3182.PNG
    IMG_3182.PNG
    342.7 KB · Views: 65
So that is crazy. Do you think it could just be a typo when someone put it since it's only on one car?

There is only 1 model X inventory 100D avail. The 100D model S are not upgraded speeds as yet. They used to show 4.2 sec but recently they don't show any speed. But in Europe all the models S/X are showing 3.3 and 4.5 respectively. Not just a few.

Update: found another inventory 100D in Montreal. Same updated 4.5sec

Attachments

• IMG_3183.PNG
    IMG_3183.PNG
    310.5 KB · Views: 51
Well ev CPO shows a few 100d model x's availavle. In the us atleast.

And I wonder why they can't get the X faster than 4.5. You would think maybe closer to 4 to have more of a difference in the 75d

They probably can however they won't encroach on the P90D speed of 4.0...that would be a bad marketing move I would think. 4.5 for an SUV is unreal :)