Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Swag Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our car yesterday. We received two swag bags, each containing a nice umbrella, a coffee mug, a lapel pin, a pretty nice Tesla ball point pen, a red scarf (I think, could be a wipe for the computer screen, but it is too long) with the Tesla name on it, and the crappiest calendar I have ever seen.

Picked up our car yesterday. We received two swag bags, each containing a nice umbrella, a coffee mug, a lapel pin, a pretty nice Tesla ball point pen, a red scarf (I think, could be a wipe for the computer screen, but it is too long) with the Tesla name on it, and the crappiest calendar I have ever seen.

You must have been a lot nicer to your DS than I. I only received one swag bag :)

When I picked up in February, I got what most got, a bag with black Tesla mug, calendar, pen, umbrella and a pin. Was hoping for a cap or something. Oh and the keys came with leather covers that look nice, but I don't find very useful. I usually have to take out the key to press the trunk or frunk button.

When I picked up in February, I got what most got, a bag with black Tesla mug, calendar, pen, umbrella and a pin. Was hoping for a cap or something. Oh and the keys came with leather covers that look nice, but I don't find very useful. I usually have to take out the key to press the trunk or frunk button.

If you want the real protective and functional keyfob holder get an Abstract Ocean, you will never need anything else:

Amazon.com: Silicone FobPocket for the Tesla Model S (Black): Automotive

We stopped by the Seattle Westlake store to test drive, view options in person, and confirm our design and order. Very dog friendly store and nice folks there. They did give us two owners hats (Tesla Drivers Group) which was cool and unexpected.