Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Swag Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up new S70 Thursday - complete list of the swag:
Keychains.
The pen I used to sign the documents.

Don't feel slighted in the least - the SC was overflowing with S's and X's and there was a palpable sense of excitement from everyone there. It was a joyful experience picking up the car only exceeded by the last few days of driving it.

Reactions: ModelX
I was really impressed with the Denver (Park Meadows) showroom. I purchased my MS85 from a private party out of state. I obviously didn't receive any swag for that. My wife (maybe that had something to do with it) was talking to the sales manger and he found out with didn't get anything. He went in the back and came back out with two hats, a shirt, and a leather key FOB case/holder. A really nice gesture for sure.

Thanks Tesla and thanks to all the great folks at the Park Meadows showroom and service center.

Reactions: Chaz and ModelX
anyone gotta pic of the pen?
here you go... the pen I got back in December
DSC07301.JPG

while we're at it, from an older thread here's a pic of the rest of what I received back then (2 leather fobs not shown), seems almost standard now What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

a couple months ago I additionally received a Tesla corp jacket from my advisor, presumably for helping convince one friend to buy a 90D and another to test drive

Does your work/business/hobby/cult/lodge have swag? If so, consider filling up a box of that stuff and giving some to your ds, and all the folks who did their job for you. This is my evil plan, I have t-shirts, they will get them. Karma and stuff....