Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(UPDATED) Topfit New floor mats for the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm updating my post from Sept 2016:

I changed my Amazon 5 Star rating of the Topfit mats to a 2 Star rating after owning them for 1.5 years (early Model X owner #40XX ). No question these are best looking mats for the X that I've seen to date and I got compliments all the time. With only 14K miles on my Model X, the drivers side mat has completely worn through where your heel touches the mat. (see pict)

They now offer an additional carpet mat that sits on top of their weather proof mat but to me this makes zero sense. Other similar looking mats from other manufactures have now added an additional piece of rubber padding that sits under your heel to help protect it. (see pict)

Topfit as a company was very responsive to my questions about wear & tear and I give them high marks as a company for their communication but their design team might consider a design change for wear and tear. I know people might prefer the carpet mat on top of their weather mat but no reason they could not do both.

BTW- when I bought these mats in Aug 2016 the WeatherTech (very ugly) mats were not available and these were listed as weather proof on Amazon... Lastly, I also have a Topfit AP1 dash cam which is awesome and working perfect after 1 year.

Attachments

• IMG_2866.JPG
    IMG_2866.JPG
    867.9 KB · Views: 339
  • protection2.png
    protection2.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Informative
Reactions: ckwong
I have order the floor mat from Topfit Last week and I found that it is OK for me.
I have noticed that your broken hole is on the driver side,could you please tell us,do you drive the car with the High-heeled shoes?I also considerate to bought the dash cam,maybe the balckvue or the topfit.