Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates on black MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got VIN in source and Manage page went from "drafting up contract" to "make final payment at delivery". This morning it said drafting up contract and didnt have VIN. So Id check if you are waiting.

I ordered April 28th, Black/Black, non-PUP, no-hitch. Paying cash.

Pickup Costa Mesa, CA

VIN is: 12XXX

Aaand the VIN is gone, page went back to "drafting up contract"

Interesting, I did not get any kind of email about an order update, but when I checked my Tesla account, it showed ready for payment. I went ahead and made payment (with M3 trade-in) and my account now has Prepare for Delivery status -- although I still do not have a VIN.

Fully loaded black/white, 21 inch wheels.

Interesting, I did not get any kind of email about an order update, but when I checked my Tesla account, it showed ready for payment. I went ahead and made payment (with M3 trade-in) and my account now has Prepare for Delivery status -- although I still do not have a VIN.

Fully loaded black/white, 21 inch wheels.

More evidence that there is no way to understand the Tesla order fulfillment “logic”.

My service rep told me they received a Black/Black PUP it’s nice!

I’m waiting for my Black/White PUP.....

Attachments

• 02FB3602-D92A-4E66-9E4E-37A50821EEE3.jpeg
    02FB3602-D92A-4E66-9E4E-37A50821EEE3.jpeg
    743.9 KB · Views: 804
Ordered during the Y presentation last year and the VIN finally showed up in the source today. Seems like forever and a half. Black/Black AWD Long Range 19" Gemini. Worried about my trade-in value since that was valued a couple of months ago before Covid. Another slight concern since I've waited this long is what might be announced on Battery day this month. First world problems :)