Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates on black MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats a progress! Maybe tomorrow. Nothing for me no vin no mvpa no text

Just got a text about appointment for tomorrow... in less than 20 hours from now... Im gonna tell them to give it to someone else, there is no way I can make it to that appointment with such short notice. maybe you will get mine lol. VIN is 17xxx.

Whats funny is that the text said that someone will contact me regarding the appointment 24-36 hours before.... well.. its less than 20 hours when the text was sent. No contact.

MVPA showed up as well.

Last edited:
Just got a text about appointment for tomorrow... in less than 20 hours from now... Im gonna tell them to give it to someone else, there is no way I can make it to that appointment with such short notice. maybe you will get mine lol. VIN is 17xxx.

Whats funny is that the text said that someone will contact me regarding the appointment 24-36 hours before.... well.. its less than 20 hours when the text was sent. No contact.

MVPA showed up as well.

Their system is all messed up. Someone mentioned making second order made him get behind the wheels in 4 days (Order online to pick up in person) i just placed an order for second MY with slightly different config to see if I will luck out. For your MY, they won’t give you more times for you to get everything ready and pick up in few days?