Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates on Maxpider Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FD5F32D2-A28E-498C-B216-6A67904AD9E8.png
Bump - any updates on availability?
Week of August 24

• Informative
Reactions: Dennisis
If you do not want to wait - I bought maxpider for my sons M3 for Christmas -- they are very nice. However -- I didn't want to pay $500 for a full set for my MY. go on Amazon -- there are some real nice sets including rear and even side wings in rear - and trunk for less than $200... The quality is excellent.. Fit perfectly and the material is great... I ordered both and select the first link..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088CTNLKX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/AUTAILORS-Wa...odel+y+mat&qid=1595815789&s=automotive&sr=1-6

Last edited:
Is there a reason folks have been waiting when it seems they are available from reputable sellers on ebay?

I hadn't heard of them showing up on eBay. Is that a recent thing? I pre-ordered mine s free months ago. When I pre-ordered the manufacturer said they were expecting production to start in June or July and then to start shipping to the US from China for distribution beginning of August.

So after looking at some pictures of others installing their MY Maxpider mats, I'm kinda disappointed and regretting the decision of buying them. If you take a look, it looks like they took the Model 3 mats and just adjusted the sizes and didn't make a new design.

My BIGGEST gripe is that the front mats that do not go under the seat at all when there is plenty of room. The Model 3 has the bump under the seat that the mat snugs up against, but the MY is wide open. It would've made more sense to have the mat go under there a bit for people that have the seat further back and or if something is dropped. The same goes for the backseat. They barely go under the seat for anyone trying to extend their lets and takes away from the bolstered seats of the Model Y.

Is it just me?