Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed my overheat didnt work this morning.
My overheat is set to on with A/C and it has never worked. It was about 105F outside and the inside of my new MYP had to have been at least 130F and no overheat kicked on.

Btw, I took delivery of my car on 8/15/21 and I have not had any updates. The sales guy made it sound like I'd be getting an update or two every week!

Reactions: whisperingshad
My overheat is set to on with A/C and it has never worked. It was about 105F outside and the inside of my new MYP had to have been at least 130F and no overheat kicked on.

Btw, I took delivery of my car on 8/15/21 and I have not had any updates. The sales guy made it sound like I'd be getting an update or two every week!
The Cabin Overheat Protection is only activated for a 12-hour period after you exit the car, then you need to wake the car up again to restart it. See page 125 of the Owner's Manual.

Reactions: alexcue
24.4 was downloaded while my car was at the service center, I was going to wait until I got it him to install, but I noticed it was done when I picked up the car. I mentioned it to my wife when I got home, and she said, 'Oh, I saw the message about installing an update so I clicked it..... I thought it was updating my app'! :cool: Looks like everything came through.

Yes, been on the same software as you since delivery 8/31
SAME software since 8/15 delivery! I remember being told by my Tesla Sales Advisor about all these amazing software updates and frequent. Surprised I have not had one. My Jaguar I-Paces used to get them and our current Defender gets them all the time.

I did get an app update last night on my iPhone. First Tesla app update. :-O I so liked the old layout and colours better. The new one is not as good looking and not as intuitive.

Reactions: jsight
I've been stuck on 2021.3.106 since I took delivery about 45 days ago. :(
It seems odd to me that there haven’t been any updates given there should be some available. Namely Disney+.
Yes, been on the same software as you since delivery 8/31
SAME software since 8/15 delivery! I remember being told by my Tesla Sales Advisor about all these amazing software updates and frequent. Surprised I have not had one.

@walter40 @MY_FTW @CrownDad @Deutsch100 suggest you review this: When will my car get updates? Its been AGES already!

Reactions: Marcust99
I’m on 2021.11.103 and it works fairly well. Sure, Hulu can be a little bit of an issue but not sure that’s the softwares fault. I would like it to be more smooth in stop and go traffics as it accelerates hard and stops a bit aggressive (tried 5-7 car following distances on chill mode).

Otherwise the car has been trouble free. No weird restarts. AC functions 100% of the time. App always connects. I’m afraid to update as I’m having a positive experience and feel like sometimes updates can break things (see IOS 14.7.1).

will follow thread to see how other updates impact the car and functions.

Reactions: Deutsch100
I’m on 2021.11.103 and it works fairly well. Sure, Hulu can be a little bit of an issue but not sure that’s the softwares fault. I would like it to be more smooth in stop and go traffics as it accelerates hard and stops a bit aggressive (tried 5-7 car following distances on chill mode).

Otherwise the car has been trouble free. No weird restarts. AC functions 100% of the time. App always connects. I’m afraid to update as I’m having a positive experience and feel like sometimes updates can break things (see IOS 14.7.1).

will follow thread to see how other updates impact the car and functions.
I can of feel like you do. I am 1 month into my car today, and so far no real problems. So maybe I do not want a Software Update?! ;)