Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrade to MCU2 and AP HW3.0 [Europe]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fist of all sorry if there is similar topic for EU, I could not found any.

I am aware of dates on Tesla website for MCU and AP, just wondering of they start to do any in EU?

Ive seen some roumors on FB grouls that for MCU it will be + 3000 EUR.

Anyone got invite for AP2.5 with prepaid FSD?

(Mine is AP2.0 with FSD)

The 2020.12.15 software update froze my 2014 Model S. I got black screen and it seems there is no way to reboot it. I'd love to install MCU2 but there seem to be no pieces here in Europe. I'm stuck with the sunroof open, so I really need to solve the problem quickly....

Call Tesla assistance!

Did you follow the right reboot procedure, I've read some variations of it (steering wheel buttons, scroll wheels, with or without brake pedal pushed) without knowing the exact accuracy of them.

Scroll wheels are for the reboot of the center screen, steering wheel (upper) buttons are for the center display I guess, brakes !?....

Fist of all sorry if there is similar topic for EU, I could not found any.

I am aware of dates on Tesla website for MCU and AP, just wondering of they start to do any in EU?

Ive seen some roumors on FB grouls that for MCU it will be + 3000 EUR.

Anyone got invite for AP2.5 with prepaid FSD?

(Mine is AP2.0 with FSD)
Yes, got an invitation for early June for upgrading to HW 3 from HW 2.5. MCU upgrade not yet possible (Netherlands)

Swiss service center in Schlieren told me a week ago they don't have any MCU 2 upgrades in Switzerland yet. They also don't have HW3 upgrades.
Hence still waiting with my MCU 1, HW 2 and FSD option.
Not really true. My Model S has been upgraded from HW2.5 (FSD) to HW3 on the 26.06.2020 at the Service Center Basel/Möhlin and now I'm waiting for the Infotainment MCU2 upgrade. I have a Service appointment for the 10.08.2020, so wait and see :)