Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrade wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does any one know from where can I buy OEM 21 Grey or black Wheels foe my model S 100D 2017

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 12.27.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 12.27.16 PM.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 51
You might check the “Tesla Parts for Sale” forum on this site. I bought some used OEM wheels there for my winter tires. There were some minor surface issues, so I’m having mine powder coated, mine will be a low gloss black. The cost to do that for me is estimated to be $100-$150 per wheel, depending on the amount of work they need before the final powder coat.

If you have them powder coated, you can have about any color you want.

Last edited:
You might check the “Tesla Parts for Sale” forum on this site. I bought some used OEM wheels there for my winter tires. There were some minor surface issues, so I’m having mine powder coated, mine will be a low gloss black. The cost to do that for me is estimated to be $100-$150 per wheel, depending on the amount of work they need before the final powder coat.

If you have them powder coated, you can have about any color you want.

I wouldn’t powder as when you change tires the tire machine will most likely take the paint off the very edge of the rim like curb rash

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4728.jpg
I bought my brand new staggered 21" Tesla Arachnids with TPMS and brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires off a local Tesla Rewards recipient about a year ago off Craigslist for $2,800. Even included free mounting by our Tesla Service Center and changing the wheels in the computer too. Sold my refurbished Turbines with Continental ContiSportContract tires for ~ $1,200 so net cost was ~ $1,600... not much more than buying 4 new tires were. :D