Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgraded MCU1 to MCU2 - Are you experiencing New Problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just upgraded to MCU2. Is the bottom line of keyboard missing a new bug? Screen reset brings it back for some limited time period - like a few minutes. Makes any data / search entry almost impossible of course on Google, Spotify etc etc.

screen.jpg

After a few days of Tesla irritation and searching etc this keyboard has somehow resolved itself. Tempting fate of course by saying this.

The only issue I have now is the sim location being wrong and getting Dutch adverts and being unable to watch BBC iPlayer as it thinks I am in Netherlands. According to Tesla this will be adjusted manually by one engineer who does it in batches, around once a month, for all new Tesla in UK and MCU2 upgrades. I kid you not this is what I was told as daft as it sounds.

Just upgraded to MCU2. Is the bottom line of keyboard missing a new bug? Screen reset brings it back for some limited time period - like a few minutes. Makes any data / search entry almost impossible of course on Google, Spotify etc etc.