Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, we can do it publically but I'll start a new thread. I can edit the first page of any thread I start which I think makes it easier to keep a summary or index on that first page of what is going on in the thread and in related threads. SucreTease do you want to let me know what you recommend for a title? "Tesla Physics" perhaps? Or something more creative?
I think "Tesla Physics" is fine.

So I got some quarter mile run in after getting a better SOC. I'll send the info to Krash for analysis. In short, the best 0 to 60 i got was 4 sec flat with highest power output of 432. Best quarter mile probably would've been high high 11 seconds but I goofed and let off too early and it logged at 12 seconds flat.

Last edited:
So I got some quarter mile run in after getting a better SOC. I'll send the info to Krash for analysis. In short, the best 0 to 60 i got was 4 sec flat with highest power output of 432. Best quarter mile probably would've been high high 11 seconds but I goofed and let off too early and it logged at 12 seconds flat.
Niceeee, 432 is higher than anything I've achieved on my 100D by about 3 kW

Updated. See the file attached to the first post in the thread for individual vehicle runlogs and graphs.

Added BTX7 0-60, S100D quarter mile, S75D Chill 0-60
Updated Estimated Torque formula to real physics compliments of SucreTease

upload_2017-11-16_11-55-15.png
upload_2017-11-16_11-49-42.png

New Updated. See the file attached to the first post in the thread for individual vehicle runlogs and graphs.
From looking at the specs @wk057 has listed on his new site at Products | HSR Motors, the small motors (front and rear) are spec-ed at 330 N∙m each, giving up a theoretical maximum torque of 660 N∙m. So the 628 computed for the new 100D isn't far off from that.

• Informative
Reactions: Rouget
So consistantly got my 75D under 4.0 to 60 miles an hour. Used a proffesional GPS tracker. Unfortunately the "Dashboard for Tesla" site is down, so I can't sign up.
If you are feeling adventurous try www.LinkMyTesla.com and send us a log, no app required. I have been meaning to try it out. First two weeks should be free.

Average times here with a rollout are under 4 seconds.

So I've downloaded the Dahsboard for Tesla app and did some runs, also with the GPS Vbox attached.

Where I did 3.9x 2 days ago, I can't get it under 4.5 now. So what changed?

2 days ago is was 54 Fahrenheit. Today it was 30 Fahrenheit. Also I've changed to new Wintertyres yesterday. Is it indeed correct that a difference from 25 degrees can degrade performance with 0.5 seconds?

And again, no rollout. How do I perform a rollout so we can use it in the stats?

So the decoder gives me this for my VIN 200XXX S100D: Can anyone tell me how to decode the decoder for what I have and if uncorking is listed? Some items were decoded but inaccurate. It said I have AP1 although I have AP2.

APPA
CH04
DRLH
FG02
MI01
PI01
COL2-PPSB
RFFG
TP03
WTAS

So the decoder gives me this for my VIN 200XXX S100D: Can anyone tell me how to decode the decoder for what I have and if uncorking is listed? Some items were decoded but inaccurate. It said I have AP1 although I have AP2.

APPA
CH04
DRLH
FG02
MI01
PI01
COL2-PPSB
RFFG
TP03
WTAS

See the Tesla Model S Options Decoder: Tesla Model S Options Decoder

APPA Autopilot Hardware 1
CH04 High Amperage Charger
DRLH Left Hand Drive
FG02 Exterior Lighting Package
RFFG Glass Roof
WTAS 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels

The others are unknown.

See the Tesla Model S Options Decoder: Tesla Model S Options Decoder

APPA Autopilot Hardware 1
CH04 High Amperage Charger
DRLH Left Hand Drive
FG02 Exterior Lighting Package
RFFG Glass Roof
WTAS 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels

As stated, some items were decoded whereas others weren't and some that were weren't factual, such as AP1. I didn't know if there's some other source that further breaks this down. Earlier threads stated battery and motor codes and it seems mine didn't pull either up.

Well... I'm making the most of my new dragstrip neighborhood before any other neighbors and the HOA move in.

Here is a 0-60 run I did this evening with my 2013 S 85

Battery was at 65% or so. Will try it again tomorrow morning at 100% although it will probably be in the 40s so not sure how that will impact things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180116-194250.png
    Screenshot_20180116-194250.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: scottf200