Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Krash

Data Technician
Apr 18, 2017
Intermountain US
Listings
Files attached below

This thread, and particularly this continually updated post, is set up as a performance metrics summary and consolidated runlog collection for the following threads:
  1. 75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?
  2. BTX8 battery-code on a 75D... or is it a 85D
  3. Performance increase for 100D. 0-100 in 3,3 sek
  4. 0 to 60 uncork
  5. Pack Performance and Launch Mode Limits
  6. Uncorking official for most 75Ds!
  7. Uncorking
  8. Any success story of an authorized RWD 75 uncorking yet?
We prefer that you send runlogs via private conversation and leave the longitude and latitude data in so that we can calculate distance. We will remove that location data before posting.

You can gather 0-60mph (0-100kph) runlogs from iOS Powertools or Android Dashboard for Tesla. To do a quarter mile run in Powertools choose "Vehicle Tracking"

We prefer runlogs in the following formats, in order of ease of use:
  1. CSV via ZIP
  2. Text
  3. PDF, even poorly formatted ones
  4. PNG or other lossless images
  5. JPG or lossy images
Please also include in your message the following:
  1. Owner, if not you
  2. Car type (S75D, S75, S100D, X...)
  3. VIN (like 202xxx)
  4. Manufacture Date (you'll have to ask Tesla)
  5. Purchase Date
  6. Delivery Date, if different from purchase date
  7. MCU Firmware revision for the run
  8. Uncorked? If uncorked after delivery, the date.
  9. Drive Unit (DU00, DU01, old or unknown)
  10. Battery (BTX5, BTX7, BTX8, v1, v2, v3 or other) Sticker part number is in the lower right wheel well and is even more helpful. Turn the wheels all the way left and use a phone camera at an angle.
  11. SOC (state of charge) if not logged
We realize that car API generated runlogs have limitations. We'll try to work around them until we have better CAN (TM-Spy), Dynamometer, or other metrics.

We try to update the index when we receive substantively new or differing data.

Krash

upload_2018-4-4_14-33-22.png

Attachments

• 20180404 - Updated Performance Metrics (location removed).zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Long time lurker here with a May build date X75D. Since I've been following the other thread about uncorking, I'll do a run later today. Currently I'm running 2017.28 and haven't got the .32 yet. Probably gonna do a run prior and hit up the service center to see if one is available there and update.

Long time lurker here with a May build date X75D. Since I've been following the other thread about uncorking, I'll do a run later today. Currently I'm running 2017.28 and haven't got the .32 yet. Probably gonna do a run prior and hit up the service center to see if one is available there and update.
I'll add MCU firmware revision to the requested data list.

I'm not sure why you need a full runlog. The previously posted runlogs showed that uncorked cars had a max power of ~320kW whereas older cars had ~270kW max power. Rather than asking for a full runlog, it would be much simpler to ask people to simply look at power graphs in visible tesla(a free tool) and see if their max power is closer to 270kW or 320kW.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Helpful
Reactions: yak-55 and kev1n
That would be an interesting summary matrix on the front page: average and standard deviation of max power and 0-60 by corked status, drive unit and battery.

If people want to post Visible Tesla data for one or both and are willing to add the nine points above I will track them, but I still think the runlogs are valuable. For one thing there are naysayers who disagree with the numbers, but the runlogs are much harder to dispute. Also if someone thinks their car is uncorked but they consistently get the corked numbers, that is a lot easier to demonstrate with a runlog. Or if someone can't get consistent times but they studder on launch or always near 60 mph, that is helpful information to know. In addition, most folks have an iOS or Android device with them when they drive. Few have a mobile windows or mac tablet.

Sorry I'm a newbie .. car delivered UK 29 June .. performance upgrade announced within 48hrs .. any chance we have now motors ? How can we tell ? Any change of uncork ?
Unlikely to have the new drive unit that early in the UK. You can verify in several ways, First, open "my tesla" in Chrome (not Edge or IE) and right click copy the link of the car picture. Then paste it into the Tesla Options Decoder here. You won't see DU00 or DU01, the new motor codes.

But you may eventually get free or paid uncorking on the old drive unit.

You are more likely to have the new battery though. Look for the code BTX8 rather than BTX5 in your options above.

You can get more detail in the two respective threads.

• Informative
Reactions: GaryW
@Krash, the last post from @CL600 that I saw on his results was this one (which showed his 0-100 time as in the mid-4 seconds): Performance increase for 100D. 0-100 in 3,3 sek

How is it that you show him as having reported a 0-60 time of 3.75 s?
See the note on the rollout in the summary tab. You can add a quarter second to remove the rollout. Basically since I don't know when folks are pressing the accelerator I am simply starting with the first distance measurement that is greater than one foot, like the one foot rollout. Some folks have big power increases before zero calculated that way, even though my understanding is cars can't without launch mode can't simultaneously brake while accelerating the motor, so I have started graphing the second before my calculated zero. I know about the hate for rollout, but it seemed the best way to normalize data. I still have to fix an entry or two. I think the P100D and one other still need adjusting.

Last edited: