Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgraded to MYP...Still get free Mobile Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Original OD of 12/27/2021 for Model Y LR, before they stopped including the mobile connector.

Upgraded to MYP 05/23/2022 and new EDD is June 2022. Does anything know if I will still get the mobile connector with the new "upgraded" order? Or does it go by original order date?

Hi All,

Original OD of 12/27/2021 for Model Y LR, before they stopped including the mobile connector.

Upgraded to MYP 05/23/2022 and new EDD is June 2022. Does anything know if I will still get the mobile connector with the new "upgraded" order? Or does it go by original order date?
I did the same thing, Feb MYLR order with a May change to MYP. I’m picking up the car on Saturday and my SA confirmed with me today that the mobile connector is in the car.

Reactions: Wreckless316
Hi All,

Just picked up my MYP white/black no tow no fsd. Original OD MYLR 2/6/22, switched MYP 5/21/22.

I did get the mobile connector with the car.

Reactions: Wreckless316