Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading audio system?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw a video on YouTube where a Model 3's audio system was "upgraded". I am not conversant with all the lingo and specs but has anyone done this? If so, what do you think of it? Anyone know of a good place in the San Francisco Bay Area to possibly get it done? Thanks.Bill

Reus Audio Systems. Call them and speak with Rick Reus. He’s been working on high end cars for 40 plus years. Does a lot of Teslas. Quicker to drive down to Orange Country, but they do travel for installs. Install can be done in a few hours. I have their system in my Model 3 Perfomance and it’s incredible. Happy to demo it if you’re ever in Orange County.

Do you have a standard range model 3? I live in the Bay Area and I can activate the rear dash speakers and the front mirror tweeters. I can also add a subwoofer if you’d like.
I saw your post and am too in need of an upgrade. I just ordered the standard model 3 and want to get those speakers workers and add a sub. Could you text me to discuss. 510-342-6503. Thanks.

Reactions: todd2fst4u