Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading front bumper

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No it is not that simple. There are a couple threads you can search for that go into the details of all of the parts you would need as well as modifications that you would need to make. (One person has 3D printed a piece to fill in the gap to make the process easier.)

Is upgrading to the facelift as simple as replacing the front bumper or are there other parts that would be required to be replaced?
Due to sensor location and mounting brackets, you can't simply put a refresh bumper on a nose cone car, it won't line up....
T-sportine, Evannex, and Unplugged Performance make front bumpers...
Here is mine after an Unplugged Performance front fascia refresh install...
20181225_105829.jpg

Reactions: croman
Due to sensor location and mounting brackets, you can't simply put a refresh bumper on a nose cone car, it won't line up....
T-sportine, Evannex, and Unplugged Performance make front bumpers...
Here is mine after an Unplugged Performance front fascia refresh install...
View attachment 365098
I spoke to both Tsportsline and Unplugged performance. Not only does the Unplugged performance mod look closer to the OEM gen 2 bumper, but I felt like Unplugged was lightyears better in terms of customer service. The rep who I spoke to at Tsportline (sounded like the guy that's featured in their videos) was a total ass. I'm getting my unplugged refresh installed soon- can't wait!

• Informative
Reactions: NoirMS and bhzmark