Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading Model 3 SR to SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SR has heated seats and I just took delivery a week ago? Are you sure you do not have front heated seats? (SR and SR+ do not get rear heated seats. Heated front seat icons should be present on the bottom of the display by the climate controls)

I would prefer an additional option....

SR to SR+ WITHOUT autopilot for $2000. (original price difference between SR and SR+). .3 seconds faster acceleration and 20 extra miles is worth the price to me.

My SR has heated seats and I just took delivery a week ago? Are you sure you do not have front heated seats? (SR and SR+ do not get rear heated seats. Heated front seat icons should be present on the bottom of the display by the climate controls)

I would prefer an additional option....

SR to SR+ WITHOUT autopilot for $2000. (original price difference between SR and SR+). .3 seconds faster acceleration and 20 extra miles is worth the price to me.

You can't upgrade to SR+ without including AP. They quoted me $4,500+tax as well.

My gf just bought a SR. I can confirm the front has heated seats. I purchased the AP on-line and now looking to upgrade it to SR+ but for $3,675 that sounds absurd. Making me pay for AP twice??

I was about to fall in the same trap in August. Booked SR for $35K. It showed up as SR+. Tesla store salesperson changed to SR but it showed up as $35K + 3K for Autopilot. He had to get a manager to take off the 3K for AP. Then I realized I would like the AP. And the $990 extra for SR+ ($38990) was small change. Got 20 more miles and partial premium sound. Unfortunately the rear heated seats got disabled ( worked at dealership while taking delivery) and so did the fog lights ( but physically present).

Happy with my SR+. Would have like LR-RWD. Unfortunately 2 months too late.