TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Upgrading P90D to P100D

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by badboy1980, Mar 1, 2017.

?

Premium or Next Generation Seats? Which One do you prefer?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2017.
  1. Premium Seats

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Next Generation Seats

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. badboy1980

badboy1980 Member

Has anybody had this upgrade yet? If so I would be interested in knowing when and how the experience was. I live in the UK and my local Tesla dealership still do not have a date for my upgrade yet.

PS I opted for the whole premium seats. I feel these are more softer than the next generation ones, which I am not a particular fan of.

Thanks in advance to all.

2. Model S M.D.

Model S M.D. Ludicrous Radiologist

I was in a similar boat as you. I originally ordered a P90D and the P100D (and premium seats) were introduced during my order confirmation week. I opted for the premium seats as well. The next gens are just not comfortable to me. They have too much side bolstering and just are not as soft as the premium seats. Everybody's body type and preferences differ, so I would definitely make sure you sit in both to be sure.

3. badboy1980

badboy1980 Member

Hey,

I agree too. I definitely prefer the premium seats. Have you got yours upgraded yet?

4. Model S M.D.

Model S M.D. Ludicrous Radiologist

Got my order upgraded during my order confirmation week back in September. Been grinnin' and enjoying the seats ever since :)