Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading suspension in Northern NJ. Thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious if anyone has a recommendation of where in Northern NJ one can go to get an upgraded suspension in the Long Range Model Y? I know this is the Model 3 Forum but I didn’t get many responses there. Someone suggested I try here because there are more Model 3’s out in the wild who might have recommendations. It’s the one thing that truly bothers me about the car. It should be better for $50,000 + vehicle. Let me know if you’ve done anything to yours, what it was, what it cost and where you went. Thanks in advance.

I am curious if anyone has a recommendation of where in Northern NJ one can go to get an upgraded suspension in the Long Range Model Y? I know this is the Model 3 Forum but I didn’t get many responses there. Someone suggested I try here because there are more Model 3’s out in the wild who might have recommendations. It’s the one thing that truly bothers me about the car. It should be better for $50,000 + vehicle. Let me know if you’ve done anything to yours, what it was, what it cost and where you went. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm in the same situation, needing to find a place to install the upgraded suspension in Northern NJ. I'm curious, have you found a store that can help with this? Thanks