Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading to P85 foot pedals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Technically, yes, they can be upgraded, however from what I've heard, Tesla won't sell you the pedals anymore. Back 2 years ago, I bought them from Tesla directly and installed them on my non-performance 85.

Yep - I checked again this week and the SC wants the VIN to make the sale. These pedals look great and I'd love to install on my 85. Hopefully some aftermarket accessory house will sell a high quality option. I have seen a very nice dead pedal available available from formytesla.com can't find anything at all for the stop and go pedals. If anyone has a source, please post!

I have a P85 but wanted something different, so I ended up make a set myself. They are CNC machined out of solid 6061 billet aluminum and polished out. I'm making a couple more sets right now to test out different finishes. Overall they really make a big difference just opening the door. They also offer a ton of grip, and will fit any Model S.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, I just snapped this shot with my phone and it's dark out. I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow.
e3ee390727dc6d53d3e6583a02453a0c.jpg