TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Upgrading to Performance...

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by hiddengems99, Aug 17, 2013.

1. hiddengems99

hiddengems99 Member

...has anyone gone through the process of upgrading a 60 or 85 to a performance model post delivery?

I'd be interested to see the depreciation by month or by miles that Tesla is using - and if anyone is aware of the procedures for doing the upgrade.

The 85KW performance loaner was pretty amazing when my 85KW was being worked on - but I don't think the trade-in program was up and running yet.

Regards.

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I've heard of P85 to P85+ retrofit begin offered, but haven't heard of "to P85" retrofit being offered.

3. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

Bman, I think the OP meant a trade-in for a Perf loaner (like Elon envisaged), not a retrofit.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Half of his post reads that way to me, while the other half doesn't. :)

5. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

17 % off full invoice (not including taxes) minus 1% per month is what I was told. Another poster said thier offer also had minus $1 per mile.