Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading to solar roof....what can I do with my current panels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are going to be tearing our house down and doing a new construction with a Solar Glass Roof. We currently have a 4 year old 19.25kw system with 67 275 watt panels and 3 SolarEdge inverters. Does anybody have any idea what I can do with the old panels to get back some of my investment? I realize I'm not going to get any where near what I paid, but is there a used market or a place I can donate them to at least get a good tax deduction?

These are not Tesla panels and came with a 25 year year warranty when I bought them but I doubt it's transferable.

Thanks in advance.

We are going to be tearing our house down and doing a new construction with a Solar Glass Roof. We currently have a 4 year old 19.25kw system with 67 275 watt panels and 3 SolarEdge inverters. Does anybody have any idea what I can do with the old panels to get back some of my investment? I realize I'm not going to get any where near what I paid, but is there a used market or a place I can donate them to at least get a good tax deduction?

These are not Tesla panels and came with a 25 year year warranty when I bought them but I doubt it's transferable.

Thanks in advance.
I'm in Northern VA what brand are they?